October 26, 2008

Bill Ayers' 'gay' agenda for your kids

BOO! Holloween is coming but this is even scarier! If Barack Obama is elected President next week, the following scenario could knock your socks off. Read the following article below before you vote.


World Net Daily

Posted: October 13, 2008
1:00 am Eastern


By Linda Harvey
© 2008


Editor's warning: Some readers may take offense to graphic content in this column.

About eight years ago, while researching the astonishing rise of homosexual-positive programs and curricula in schools, I came across a book called "Queering Elementary Education: Advancing the Dialogue about Sexualities and Schooling" by William J. Letts IV and James T. Sears.

It's a collection of essays by radicals in the teaching profession, who believe adults and small children must be taught to "think queerly." The book's foreword was written by Kevin Jennings, then president of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network, or GLSEN, whose core mission is to convince as many troubled kids as possible to declare themselves homosexual and start "gay" clubs in their schools, assisted by activist on-site teachers and the ACLU, and unopposed by clueless school boards.

What jumped off the back cover of this book was the name of one of its endorsers: William Ayers of the University of Illinois at Chicago. I remembered Bill Ayers' name from the 60s bomb-throwing group, the Weathermen. At the time, that was all his name meant to me.

To continue this article, click on "Bill Ayers' 'gay' agenda for your kids" above.

No comments:

What's your Nook?

250x250 - NOOK Colorâ„¢

THIS IS WHO I AM

My photo
Utah, United States
I am a retired grandmother who lost her husband of 42 years in 2010, to cancer. I relocated from Ventura, CA to a community near Salt Lake City, Utah to be with my son, daughter-in-law and two granddaughters. I am a believer in Jeshua our Lord and in the true Saturday Sabbath as our worship day. I am learning more and more about what our role is here on Earth as well as what it will be when Yeshua returns. I love to study our Lord, crochet, watercolors, and writing.poetry. I would love to hear from others who share my interest; come visit and share your interests with me. Let''s talk.

GET INVOLVED - WRITE CONGRESS


POLITICAL WATCH


JULY 4 - Time For Tea


The American people came out on July 4 to protest high taxes and run-a-way government spending. From 11:00 till 2:00 p.m., citizens of Ventura, CA came out to show their support for less taxes and less government interference. As a spectator and one who attended the first Ventura Tea Party, I would say we doubled the turnout of patriots.

All across the country the signs, flags and banners that were carried at the tea parties showed the position that the American people are taking toward its government. They are mad and they are not going to take it anymore!

IMG_1338