A 13 Year Old Speaks on Rush's Radio Show Regarding Obama
RUSH: Here's Natalie, 13 years old, I just saw this, Natalie in Beverly Hills, California. Great to have you on the program, Natalie.
CALLER: First of all, I wanted to discuss with you about the infatuation my school has with President Obama. This guy pretty much scares me because I want to be a CEO one day, and I walk through the hallways and I see big pictures of him. I go into the library one day, and here's a huge framed photograph of President Obama, and I asked, "Where is the picture that we used to have of George Bush?" which we didn't. I wanted to know why there wasn't a picture of George Bush up and why there was just something of President Obama? That scared me completely.
RUSH: Wow. At 13, this alarmed you, scared you, to see pictures of the great leader all over the hallways of your school.
CALLER: It did. They treat him like he's a king, like he's like the Second Coming, I mean --
RUSH: Why? Do you know why they do?
CALLER: Because they say it's a historic moment that they want us all to relish in. I don't agree with that.
RUSH: What do they say is historic?
NOTE: Click on the link above to finish the interview.
THIS IS WHO I AM
- Utah, United States
- I am a retired grandmother who lost her husband of 42 years in 2010, to cancer. I relocated from Ventura, CA to a community near Salt Lake City, Utah to be with my son, daughter-in-law and two granddaughters. I am a believer in Jesus our Lord and in the true Sabbath as our worship day. I am learning more and more about what our role is here on Earth as well as what it will be when Yahshua returns. I love crochet, watercolors, and writing. My newest passion is writing. I am trying my luck at poetry and short stories. Maybe some day I will try to write a novel. I would love to hear from others who enjoy these crafts; come visit and share your interests.
JULY 4 - Time For Tea
The American people came out on July 4 to protest high taxes and run-a-way government spending. From 11:00 till 2:00 p.m., citizens of Ventura, CA came out to show their support for less taxes and less government interference. As a spectator and one who attended the first Ventura Tea Party, I would say we doubled the turnout of patriots.
All across the country the signs, flags and banners that were carried at the tea parties showed the position that the American people are taking toward its government. They are mad and they are not going to take it anymore!
THEY GET YOU THINKING!
- Yahshua is the way
- Political Pistachio
- Robert Ringer
- Christina Colwell, Artist
- Blackstone Institute
- Affiliate Marketing Coach
- The Truth Project
- California Family Council
- Truth and Reason
- Friedman Foundation - For Educational Choice
- Young American's Foundation
- GOPUSA - Republican Party
- Deficits Do Matter
- Phyllis Schlafly - Eagle Forum
- Alliance Defense Fund
- Focus on the Family
- Heritage Foundation
- Lensmaster Blue22d
- Lou Dobbs Radio Show