In Honduras, freedom is fighting for its life. Hell...it seems as though the citizens of the world, are fighting to keep what freedom they have left all together.
Left leaning news continues to characterize the transition in Honduras, as a Military-coup. It was NOT...a Military-coup. It was lawful and democratic.
The Hondurans have a democracy similar to that of America. They have three houses of government, and a "CONSTITUTION". The removal of the wanna-be dictator was, totally and in all ways legal. The Honduran Government had absolute authority to present its case to their Supreme Court (which is the entity that gave the final approval). They did...they won...the wanna-be dictator lost! FREEDOM PREVAILED...for now. Hail to the rights of the people of Honduras.
Romeo Vásquez (Chief of the Armed Forces of Honduras) said that "We have followed the laws of the country." --Retrieved from (from the bottom of the page): http://eng.laprensa.hn/Ediciones/2009/07/28/Noticias/Romeo-We-reiterate-our-support-for-the-government , July 30, 2009.
Vasquez continues: "The order came from the Supreme Court."
Now. Why Honduras, America and the New World Order? continue article
THIS IS WHO I AM
- Utah, United States
- I am a retired grandmother who lost her husband of 42 years in 2010, to cancer. I relocated from Ventura, CA to a community near Salt Lake City, Utah to be with my son, daughter-in-law and two granddaughters. I am a believer in Jesus our Lord and in the true Sabbath as our worship day. I am learning more and more about what our role is here on Earth as well as what it will be when Yahshua returns. I love crochet, watercolors, and writing. My newest passion is writing poetry. I would love to hear from others who enjoy these crafts; come visit and share your interests.
JULY 4 - Time For Tea
The American people came out on July 4 to protest high taxes and run-a-way government spending. From 11:00 till 2:00 p.m., citizens of Ventura, CA came out to show their support for less taxes and less government interference. As a spectator and one who attended the first Ventura Tea Party, I would say we doubled the turnout of patriots.
All across the country the signs, flags and banners that were carried at the tea parties showed the position that the American people are taking toward its government. They are mad and they are not going to take it anymore!
THEY GET YOU THINKING!
- Yahshua is the way
- Political Pistachio
- Robert Ringer
- Christina Colwell, Artist
- Blackstone Institute
- Affiliate Marketing Coach
- The Truth Project
- California Family Council
- Truth and Reason
- Friedman Foundation - For Educational Choice
- Young American's Foundation
- GOPUSA - Republican Party
- Deficits Do Matter
- Phyllis Schlafly - Eagle Forum
- Alliance Defense Fund
- Focus on the Family
- Heritage Foundation
- Lensmaster Blue22d
- Lou Dobbs Radio Show